Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's In The Genes . . .

No not jeans, but genes.  Shadow & Little Peony is a part of the AWANA program at our church.  Shadow is in the Cubbies program and Little Peony is in the Puggles program.  When service was done, I went to pick-up my daughter in the nursery.  The Puggles leader explained to me that Little Peony did a great job & that she is quite into "crafts".  Here is her artwork . . .



The leader commented that my daughter enjoyed gluing and pasting the cotton balls on her cloud.   She thinks Little Peony has her mommy's genes. { BIG, HUGE, SMILE :o) }  I hope so.  Crafting and creating is fun!  The imagination is so powerful.  I can't wait till Little Peony is older . . .  to teach her and to do projects together.  Oh boy, I am excited and anticipate the JOURNEY with my daughter!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)