Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello Kitty Notepads for gifts!

Boy, sometimes I feel like a SCROOGE . . . In the busyness of the season, I have to keep reminding myself that it's not about the shopping, the presents, the wrapping, the parties, etc.  It's about celebrating the birth of our Saviour Jesus!!! 

I've been running ragged over here trying to get the "Christmas stuff" done.  But, have tried to remain sane at the same time.  I have one thing to share today.  I made a Hello Kitty Notepad to give away as small gifts.  I had no time to stamp images and color them with my copics.  It usually takes me some time to color because I'm so particular on how it should look.  When you have to mass produce, coloring is not an option for me!



I did this all yesterday.  Phew . . . I was happy to have pumped them all out in one day . . . I won't recommend it though.  I would've totally wanted to embellish with some bling or dew drops, but I was on a time constraint. 

Anyway, thanks for JOURNEYING with me on this post.  Hope y'all will have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. These are so super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow Mama! You rock! The recipients will surely love these HK gifts! Take care and TTYL. xoxo, Linda

    P.S.: Yes, my happy mail put a huge smile on my face ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you need any embellishments for these--they are cute enough as it is! Love the DPs you used--that's what made them all really so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! You know me, HK addict! I hear you on coloring a million things, I totally understand! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. These make great gifts! BTW: thanks for mines! I love the recipe box! You are so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute!!! i love hello kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these HK notepads are super cute! looks very tedious! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful and sooo cute! And I agree with Shirley I don't think they need any embellishment, they are perfect as is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)