Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A RAK from Brenda - So "Sweet as a Gumdrop"!

Just want to post this.  Brenda, over at Sweet as a Gumdrop, sent me this RAK.  Literally, she's so "SWEET" { hey, check out her blog too!  She does some amazing pieces!! }   She won my 3 Month Blogaversary Candy and she sent me these as a Thank You (I should really be thanking her instead!) . . .


A Build-a-Bear Card with a SWEET message inside!



It's a Hello Kitty Checkbook Holder and Credit Card Holder.  I luv the colors (pink is my sweet fav) and I'm just admiring them!  The DP's Brenda used are so cute!!!  Thank you soooooooooo much Brenda!  Luvn them all!!!  I totally appreciate you thinking of me as I know how busy you are in your "craftroom".

4 comments:

  1. brenda is so sweet...she is always thinking of others! love your "TURAK" thank u RAK! haha! love the checkbook cover and matching credit card cover too! you are so sweet to give away such wonderful blog candy! hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked the RAK... just a little something to show that I appreciate you! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute raks! Love the Hello Kitty set. Brenda is a very sweet & giving person. Thanks for sharing your goodies with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mama! TFS your totally cute RAK w/us! I swear, I don't know how Brenda does it! She's an unbelievably talented lady, huh? Hope you've recovered from your LV trip ... take care and TTYL! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)