Saturday, January 16, 2010

RAKS & Projects

It's been nothing but busyness & madness over here.  In some ways, I thrive on the chaos . . . it drives me!  I hope you can stick with me here on this post because I have a lot to share.



First, I'd luv to thank Sweet 'ol Brenda for this Build-a-Bear packet.  She cut out all the bears and clothes to go with it . . . I really don't want to open the packet 'cause it's too darn pretty.  But, what good is a RAK if you don't use it?  I feel some pressure to come up with something using these bears.  Stay tuned people!  :)

Denise over at TINKER Crafts invited me to join her and a small group of crafters for a Friday Craft Night.  It was a fun time to craft and socialize!  Here is what I gave Denise for being so gracious in opening up her home and inviting me.



I've made 3 of these Easel Calendar Boxes only because Denise sent me 3 calendars to play around with.   Denise luvs Tinker Bell so why not make something she would like!  Here is a small RAK I made to give to the ladies.




I used the Pure Innocence digi images.  I stuffed the box with a packet of Japanese Green Tea & a couple of Ricola.  Why?  The project we worked on was this . . . a Travel Kleenex Packet Holder.



This is the one I made.  Ain't Tilda cute sitting in her chair.  She needs some LUVN 'cause she's come down with a bad cold!  OH NO!  NOT H1N1 . . . .



Here's the RAKS that I received from the ladies!  Thanks so much and HUGE thanks to Denise!  Alrighty . . . I can now concentrate on the other projects I need to get done.  My list seems to be getting longer but God never intended for us to be complacent right?  Have a JOURNEYful weekend!  :)

13 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed yourself, it sure was fun with the new ones joining our group! Thanks so much for the awesome & beautiful Raks, I Love it!! See you again soon! Justine & I WILL open our HK Big Shots real soon....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you have been a busy lady, these are allll such fabulous projects I am sure everyone will LOVE LOVE their RAKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at all those raks. You're one loved lady. The ones you made are awesome too. I love those pure innocence images. I love Tilda on the tissue holder. Do you have a tutorial for that?

    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies give and make the greatest raks! I always get so many great ideas from your blog! Thanks so much! I love your calendar boxes, and I immediately thought of Denise when I saw the Tinkerbell!
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great time at Denise's. Everyone needs a break sometimes... and you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a everyone had a great time! Great RAKS and love that project you worked on. So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that tissue holder box - but where did you find the tissue holder that opens in the middle? I've been wanting to make a tissue holder since Christmas but only found ones that open on top. Cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! amazing projects!! Love what you created for the ladies and what the ladies have created for you!!! Fabulous girl!! hoping to meet you one day too!! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like it was a lot of fun! great RAKs! and love your calendar easel box...i actually made one today. pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely RAKS you made and great project. looks like you had fun...couldn't see your face... lol! you always make such great projects! TFS and have a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your RAKS! The tissue holder is awesome. Looks like you all had fun. What a great ME time for yoursleves. TFS and have a great week.!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe how much time you have to make cards and stuff. I wish I had more time to do that too. Oh well...by the way, they're all very cute.

    Hey what is N1H1? I think you meant H1N1.

    Anyway, take care...keep creating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)