Saturday, March 6, 2010

And Finally . . . The Reveal!

Did the suspense peak your interest or what?  I saw a card over at La La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #22 and thought I definitely had to try this one.  The challenge was to make a Fancy Fold Card.   The card was done by my teammate over at La La Land Crafts Blog, Jane.  If you haven't done so, please check out her blog!  She does amazing work!  Click {HERE} to see all the details of her card on her blog!

Ok, this card is called the Never Ending Card.  I don't know who created this, but if anyone can tell me, GREAT!  Credit to you!  I had to hunt down this tutorial like a mad woman!  And what do you know . . . I found one!  Click {HERE} for a video tutorial by Dawn.

Here's my take on the NEVER ENDING CARD using Amy Young's Sweet November Stamps (click on the button on my sidebar; it'll take you to ATS) . . .

This is the front . . .


Flip open the panels and here's the inside . . .


Flip over the 2 square panels (where the fairies are) . . .  and here's the next side!


More flippin' please!


This is the last side of the card . . . If you flip the panels once more, you'll start back at the beginning. 

I totally luv'd the way it turned out!  Before I sent this card out to a "special" friend, I just played and flipped and played and flipped all day long!  I never, ever colored so many images for one card, but to see the final product made it worthwhile!   Thanks for enduring this long post . . . have a great weekend people!  :)

15 comments:

  1. wow! the never ending card is fantastic! love everything about it! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word is this ever sooooo AWESOME!!! WOW what a beauty and LOVE LOVE your design girl you rock!!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did an awesome job...reminds me of spring...TFS have an awesome weekend....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i bet that took some doing, think the video may be enough to put me off lol but i'll give it a look. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHH SO CUTE!! I LUV THE COLORS AND BECAUSE OF YOU I TOTALLY WENT AND GOT ME 2 OF THOSE AMY STAMPS..I LUV THEM! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very, very cool! I love your design and your coloring!! I have the fairy with the short hair, she's so spunky! Love it! Hesitated on getting the other fairies, but, now....you are making my wallet hurt!! LOL! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this was well worth the wait (and you know me, I have a hard time waiting LOL!). I didn't know what a never-ending card was so I had to check out the video to understand how this worked. Then I came back to your post and looked carefully again at each page. OMG, I can't believe all the LUV that went into this gorgegous project!!! Wow, mama, all this beautifully colored images in one card--awesome! She must really be one "special" friend to be getting this! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is THE MOST AWESOME card! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous and your workmanship is impeccable, down to the last perfect detail!
    I'm so honored to have it, and it's been quite the stress releaser and motivator!
    My friends are in awe, "how did she do this!" and I have to keep my eye on it in fear of it accidently walking out my front door! ;) Thanks so much again, Luv'n...you are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing!! wow!! You really did a fantastic job on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an AWESOME card!! Super fun! Love all the images and DP you used! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehe...I would be playing with it all day too! This is just AMAZING, GORGEOUS! I Love it! Great use of all these super adorable images! This has been on my to do list forever and I still haven't done it yet! Thanks so much for the inspiration, mama! You are one amazing crafter! Love your work, girl! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! You weren't kidding... never ending is right! Love it! Mama, you do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cool card! I can just see Amy playin' with it all day! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Wow! Wow! Your never ending card is so cute! Lots of work but I enjoyed seeing alot of images! Your coloring is just beautiful! The best of the best for La La Land! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)