Tuesday, May 11, 2010

La-La Land's Weekly Wednesday Challenge 38 - Anything Goes!

Hi bloggers!  It's Wednesday and my fellow La-La sister, KIM, has offered up a challenge . . . ANYTHING GOES!  You hear that right, you can create anything you want!   Be sure to check La-La Land Crafts blog to see all the DT's creations! 

On to my card. 


I just got this sweetie last week, Sitting Pretty Rosie.  Ain't she a doll?

I used my nesties to create this card.  Simple and clean this time!  :)


You can purchase Sitting Pretty Rosie at the Online Store.  You can also purchase Mermaid Lala too and guess what?  She's on sale at 20% off only for the week of this challenge!  Now that's a good deal!

11 comments:

  1. what a great card! love those nestie cards! this one is very cute and love that she's sitting! love that it's yellow too and the DP is so pretty! so cheery and bright! have a fabulous hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I LOVE this card design, girl her hair looks AMAZING!! WOW LOVE your coloring on this cutie!!! Fabulous color choice too!!! Have a great day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the Nestie layers! Makes for a wonderful card! Everything is perfect...the papers, the image, the embellies...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mama,
    What a super cute card!!! Your image is adorable and I love the size and layout of your card!
    Thanks for all of your lovely comments! Life is slowly returning to normal around here and I can finally sit down and relax!!!!
    Take care and have a beautiful day!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! i LOVE the paper piecing you did on the image too... really beautiful!! CAS is in style and you did wonderful with it!! =D hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combination. The card has such a warm feel to it. I love your coloring. Always like your card shape size. Thank you for sharing...Myra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, really like the paper piecing you did..just adds so much to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you did the dress in DSP! You always know just how to make the perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the coolest cards, Mama! I love the colors and the paper pieced dress, so summery to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isnt Rosy just the cutest. Love her. She is so pretty. Great layout and fab papers.

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)