Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quickie Mother's Day Gifts

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers, grandmothers, or soon-to-be mothers.  What ever the case, may you have a blessed day with family and friends!

Every year for Mother's Day, my family and I have dinner with my parents and my brother and his family.  My sister-in-law invites her mother and brother to join in on the gathering.  So, with little time to make something, I put together these Pop Up Boxes which were pretty easy to make.  I learned this from my gf Joy, of A Place To Be Me.  Thanks Joy . . . I was a bit intimidated, but making them was actually not that bad.



I made 3 . . . one for my mom, one for my sister-in-law, and one for my sister-in-law's mother.  Here's the side view with the lid popped up.



And here is the top view . . . you can surely put a lot of stuff in there!  I place some Ghirardelli and Hershey's candies in the box.


Well, that's it for me today.  Again, enjoy your special day ladies!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Mama!
    Happy Mother's Day! Are you or Joy going to post a tutorial? Please???

    Jenny
    crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i love it!! awesome project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Mama!! Hope you have a great day! :) Love the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boxes! They will surely love them! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a very lovely Mother's Day!! and i just love your gifts!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day Mama!! Hope you have a great day!! I love those boxes, they are so cute! =) Hugs, Enjoli

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the coolest projects, Mama! Love these pretty boxes!
    Happy Mother's Day to you, hope it's as special as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these came out great! I'm too scared to try. love the DP! Happy Mom's Day to you! Thx for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice boxes! love the paper you used. hope you had a great mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! you made 3 of then?? Awesome boxes! Don't know where you find the time to make all of your beautiful crafts!! Happy Mother's Day Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy (belated) Mother's Day, Mama! Luv the pop up boxes you made! The DPs are so pretty and I'm sure they all love this intricate box! You did a fab job! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just awesome! I love your boxes. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Hope you had a wonderful and pampering Mother's Day!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. great job on trying out these babies! they are so easy to make...once you have tried it! they came out so pretty! love that you made them! hope the family enjoyed them as well! you are so thoughtful! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in awe of your creativity! Your gifts are beautiful!!!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)