Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tamiko's Challenge #3 - Scrap Page

Are you ready for another exciting challenge?  Head on over to Tamiko's!  Joy has a great challenge this time . . . create a 6 x 6 scrapbook page!  Yep, that's right, a scrap page in honor of National Scrapbooking Month.  Here's what I created.


This picture of my 2 kids was taken in 2008.  I know, I know, you're probably wondering why I chose this older photograph.  First, my hubby is a firefighter.  Second, I luv this picture of my son dressed as a firefighter just like his daddy and my daughter as the sidekick, a cute little dalmatian.  And third, this year my hubby makes 10 years in the Fire Department!  Woohoo!  A tribute to him!  :)


I used several different TGF stamps to create my 6 x 6 page.  Of course, Fire Ian!  :)  Yes, our firefighters here in Hawai`i have yellow turnouts and drive yellow firetrucks, not red.  The pumpkin and sentiment came from the Spooktacular set.  I also used the In the Spotlight kit, the stars and label.  You can get these TGF stamps at Tamiko's Online Store and get FREE shipping if you purchase $25 or more!  (shipping only in the US). 

So, what do you say?  Come join me and the rest of the Tamiko's Creative Team!  Click {HERE} to see all the details and rules to the challenge!

17 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout, Mama! Your kiddos are too cute and I love the firefighter theme, complete with dalmatian! Cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scrapbook page, esp. that firetruck charm! Wait, no punch art fireman? LOL! Congrats to the hubby for making 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scrapbook page! Luv the layout & fireman Ian! Your children are adorable in their costumes!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute!!! LOVE that adorable photo of your kids!! love this!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable page! Love how you used different TGF stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, Mama! Grat use of TGF stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice scrapbook page! like all TGF on there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [16 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luv, luv, luv your LO Mama! The kids are so cute! Congrats to luvn papa for his 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful layout, Mama! I love your son, the firefighter and your daughter, the dalmation! LOL! Too cute! Great use of the TGF stamps on a scrapbook page!
    Our fire dept here wear yellow turnouts and have one yellow firetruck and one red firetruck... I guess they wish they were in Hawaii, I don't blame them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your 6x6 scrapbook page! so wonderful for the challenge! too cute your kiddies! they look like they had a good time for Halloween! hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the page and cant wait to enter mines into the challenge! love your blog and added your little banner to mine :)

    http://shanikulanikreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute page! I Love all the elements and the way you put it all together. Great that you can find pics from before to use, too. Brings back some good memories, I'll bet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stoppin' by to say 'Hi!'
    Hope everything is going well for you and your family! Take care and enjoy, Mama!
    PS
    As you can see I don't mind rambling...I do it quite a bit myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great scrapbook page Mama, the kiddies are so cute!!! Hope all's well with you, take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)