Friday, October 22, 2010

Wintery Christmas Wishes . . .

Are you thinking about Christmas?  Halloween isn't quite here yet, but I've been seeing so many Christmas cards and projects popping up these days.  I have to admit, I started on my Christmas projects back in September and I'm still not done.  I'm getting there though.

I created a card today using La-La Land Crafts newly released Winter Marci.  She is such a sweetheart and I just luv her wintery outfit. 


Here she is up close.  I added pearls for her buttons and snowflakes to the center of the flowers.


Well, I have an announcement to make.  I will be taking a leave from La-La Land Crafts Blog.  No, not for good . . . just a maternity leave.  :)  I'm hoping to continue to create for Irina and for La-La Land Crafts once things settle down and the family is in a routine.  So with that being said, I'm gonna do something a little special for my next weeks post and go out with a BANG!  Come back okay?  :)

12 comments:

  1. AWWW this is SWEET, LOVE LOVE the blue and white!! She is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Mama!! LOVE your color combo!! Those pearls on her coat and the snowflakes in the centers of the flowers really make this card special!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LUV how everything just flows together on this card! And your coloring is simply perfect...as it always is! This is such a pretty card. It definitely got me to start thinking about Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Mama. You sure have been busy, can't wait to see what you have for us next week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. christmas cards already? girl... you make me feel like i'm way behind schedule! just kidding! glad to see you're in preparation for your upcoming arrival. take care and hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Mama!! Love your coloring, and all the little details. And WOW...babytime is coming that fast huh?? Enjoy your break and be sure to post pics of the new little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Mama this is such a beautiful card! I love the blue colors ... so ELEGANT! La-La Land will surely miss your awesome creations, but family comes first. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mama, she is just so adorable in her soft blue outfit! What a lovely Christmas card this is! I can't believe you still have the energy to create such beautiful cards! You will be missed at La-La Land until you return next year! Keep in touch now! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love your coloring too! Great job..=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christimas card Mama! I love how you've colored Marci and the pearl buttons are too precious, she's ready to stroll the city street and window shop for her wish list! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is the sweetest! love your coloring on this! so pretty! beautiful card, Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)