Thursday, February 10, 2011

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons!

Quick post here.  I decided to make a tag for the Papertrey Ink 4th Anniversary festivities again.  This time I'm using buttons!  With little time on my hands, I came up with this . . .



Plain and simple.  Likey?  I used the Tag Sale #3 die and distressed the edges using PTI's Fresh Snow.  The sentiment came from the Home Made set.  I added lace, buttons and tied floss to the middle, and finished it off with seam binding dyed in Shabby Shutters.

I'll be back to share some seam binding.  Let me just say that I was totally addicted to dyeing them in all different colors.  :)  Thanks for stoppin' in!

4 comments:

  1. all i can say is that you work well under pressure! take care and have a great weekend! great tag! i'm sure it will come in handy one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative tag! like all the techniques used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet sweet tag, Mama! love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how creative. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)