Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just Because . . .

Happy mid-week bloggers! 

Well, I did it!  I used all 3 Miss Anya's in the TGF Miss Anya Hats Off set.  I just luv this sophisticated chic!  Then again, I luv them all!  :) 

Miss Anya is sitting in front of some really sweet DP, Imaginisce Garden Party Collection.  I used my Labels 12 and embossed the DP with Cuttlebug's Textile.  Then, distressed the raised part with Tim Holtz Tea Dye.  Do you likey the doily?  It's from PTI's February Release . . . I couldn't wait to use the doily die.  The sentiment is also from PTI's Simple Sentiments set.  Lastly, the flowers were cut using C.C. Designs Tag It set. 


Here's a close-up . . .


Thought I'd enter a couple of challenges, "Just Because".  LOL!  :)



Fresh Farm Friday (FFF) - Terrifically Texturized - 2 to 3 different textures on project - - - I did dry embossing (distressed with Tea Dye on the embossed part) and added Glossy Accents to Miss Anya's shoes.

That's it for me . . . I have another card to share real soon!  I'm really trying to ink up some stamps that have never been used.  Thinking, it's about time I do!  Always buying and never enough time to use what I buy.  Thanks for stoppin' in!

16 comments:

  1. luv the color combo and the way you added the seam binding. beautiful card! glad to see that you've finally found the time to craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! and I definetly gotta stop buying and start using more of my scraps and stuff cause there collecting dust :) happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW What a great sketch and your take on it is PERFECt love this sassy image, she is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama! How I've missed your blog! It's always a treat to see your fabulous work and this card is no exception. Gorgeous coloring and I LUV that sketch! Hope you and the family are well.....(Do you hear the thunder??)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love how you colored her! I just got this set, can't wait to ink these gals up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute set and you've made every image cuter! Love your beautiful card and your coloring, great card Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful! esp. love the doily die and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty card Mama! love the soft blue and the doily die is gorgeous! beautiful coloring too! have a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet! too funny as this is the only one I haven't inked up yet too...well you finally did. great and fabulous coloring! so inspiring! so glad you got my package. sorry it is something small, no creation handmade except the cards and it's before your birthday! lol! Have a wonderful birthday! we have to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Mama! I love the color choice and how it's so girly even with blues and grays. I love the doily, thanks for sharing!! Beautiful card! Have a wonderful day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Mama!! Wishing you a very special day today, filled with love and giggles and CAKE!! =) We miss you at LaLa Land and looking forward to your return!! {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet...and great with this sketch!! And Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoy this card...luv how you made her sit on the die cut...may have to try that with some of my C.C. stamps...have lots of sitting ones and you can only make them sit on a log or a bench so many times without wanting to switch things up...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww.... you colored her gorgeous, Mama! love your take on the sketch, too. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I luv these stamps...just became a follower...hope you do the same...http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)