Friday, April 29, 2011

You make me smile!

Hi there! I've got a quick post and a card to share with y'all! 

Here is Capri Marci.  I just luv her casualness and laid back style.  I suppose that's why I went with this simple and laid back card.  The doily has so much detail in it already, I didn't want to overdo it.



I colored her with copics and paper pieced her shirt.  A few pearls, some flowers, a button and floss . . . that's it!  :)  Be sure to check out the Online Store for your Marci and Luka's!  Thanks for stoppin' in.

9 comments:

  1. Hope I'm not repeating myself...lost the first part of my comment! But I love Capri Marci! Your coloring is always so fab and the card design is perfect--love the plaid doily!

    OMG, did you hear the thunder today? Major bowling, huh? Stay safe and dry this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lala~ She's pretty indeed!
    Great choices of colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marci is so cute here surrounded by all those lovely papers. The doily is stunning and the roses are beautiful. Beautiful card Mama. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't look simple to me, Mama, very pretty design! She's just adorable--love her beautiful hair and paper-pieced shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mama, how is it that you just seem to make a card look so easy to put together? you've got the perfect eye for crafting! enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet!!Love the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely card with the cute Marci!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is darling! such a lovely card, Mama! hope you have a beautiful Sunday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so cute! Love the colours and the fab doily you created in the centre
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)