Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You Make My Heart Dance . . .

Happy Hump Day everyone!  I don't know about you, but it seems like summer vaca is no summer vaca for me & my family!  We've been on the go, go, go with little rest!  This weekend is no different. 

Anyway, today is W.O.W. at the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.  We have a wonderful sketch for you created by our fabulous Team Captain, Rach!  Here's her sketch: 


I decided to flip the sketch around for my card.  Hey, notice anything new on my card?  Hmmm, hint . . . this sweetie luvs twirling and dancing!  No, it's not Ballerina Anya.  Meet Ballet Anya!  She is not available for purchase at this time, but she may be in the near future.  I got the privilege of playing with her --- ain't she a beauty?  :)  Marie is so on it with these wonderful Princesses and this dancing princess too!


The W.O.W. challenge is open until Tuesday; entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and wins a free digi of choice!  Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > Sketch 5.  Good luck!  Thanks for coming by!  :)

16 comments:

  1. Aw, such a pretty card Mama! I don't know how you keep up with everything you have on your plate!! We're on slow mo' here at our house...trying to enjoy the vacation before both kids start school - which means double the homework! YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama she is too cute....i adore the colors def. for a princess...have an awesome day...hugs liann

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Mama, she's beautiful! Love the colors you chose and that beautiful border! Pretty pretty!! The sentiment is perfect! Have a wonderful day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la - luv that stamp ~ can't wait til it get's available. Luv your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she is such a sweetie and I love your card Mama! Love the colors and the punched borders, perfect for a princess!
    Hope you're having a wonderful week, even if you are busy, busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering where you found this adorable Anya?!! ;D
    Love the sentiment...so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh!!! that image is SO ADORABLE!!! Love the flip on the sketch!! Love it, LOVE IT!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so pretty!! Soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so sweet and you colored her beautifully! gorgeous card, Mama! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this and had to come on over for a closer look.. she is adorable! And I LOVE this card!!
    Gorgeous work!! I hope she is out SOON!!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very sweet card! love the image and the heart border!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww, so sweet...cute image and I love the pearl accents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. now she's cute! I hope she gets added to the line of princesses. you did a fabulous job coloring her and bringing her to life. love the take on the sketch. you always seem to flip it and make it exciting! hope you are having a good summer so far even if you are always on the go! I can't wait till my vaca in 11 days! woo-hoo! have a beautiful weekend! I hope there is no rain or lightning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. she is just adorable! love the card and the subtle colors... really makes her pop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is oh so pretty! Such lovely soft colours and wonderful colour work!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. SHe is GORGEOUS! what a darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)