Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm Blushing and Thinking of You . . .

Is it Monday already?  The week went by so fast.  Where does the time go?  Well, I'm back with another Blushing beauty.  It was my turn to choose a creation from the gallery to CASE for the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog's MM Challenge.  I saw a card made by Beansscrapsandsheep.  This is her card.



Here is my take on the CASE'd card.  What I luv'd about Beansscrapsandsheep's card was the monochromatic and vintagy look.  I decided to change it up a bit and went with orange.  This was a fun card to create because of all the added embellishments . . . the swirl rhinestones, the buttons, the twine, the butterfly, and the sweet sentiment that comes with Blush Bonnie!  :)  I actually stamped the sentiment inside a postage stamp and cut with the coordinating die from PTI.


A closer view of Blush Bonnie . . .


I hope you likey!  I luv'd how it turned out!  The MM contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Beansscrapsandsheep.

13 comments:

  1. wow mama~
    very cute card... blush bonnie is a hot image...luv how you detailed the whole card...
    great job MF....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it?! Luv it!! So funny that we chose the same image and similar colors!! Yours is so much more cuter! I love the light colors and that paper is so pretty. Bonnie looks wonderful with her spring orange dress. Sigh, just luv it! Have a gr8 Monday!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a beautiful card Mama! All of the added embellies really add to the vintage feel of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I likey!! Such a beautiful card Mama! Especially the gold gem swirls and the sweet Blush image! Hope you have a great week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful. The colours are lovely and soft and there is a dreamy romance to this card, gorgeous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the orange was genius! ;) Love your case Mama, your coloring is amazing...Bonnie looks fabulous and I love your swirls and punched borders! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Love the payout, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beauty Mama, all so gorgeous--the DPs, colors, the swirls (are those easy to put on?) and your beautiful coloring, what a doll she is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card! love your coloring and vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both cards Mama! I really like the monochromatic and vintage looks...you really inspire me with all that talent!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful take on the sample card, Mama! yummy colors and details, too. gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely STUNNING creation, LOVE this! The vintage/soft feel to this is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card, I love your coloring and the elements are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)