Sunday, September 18, 2011

THANKS for the MEMORIES!

Good Monday Morning peeps!  Today is our Farm Fresh MM Challenge and guess what?  It's my turn to pick a card from the Gallery to CASE!  I found this card by Tracey and thought it was fitting for my last post on the FFC Blog.  Here's the card that Tracey created . . .


Well said Tracey!  Perfect in every way since I'm from Hawai`i.  I have one more week after this week then my term will come to an end.  Can't believe Marie and Jess had enough confidence in me to stick it out for 6 months!  I luv'd every minute of this experience and I've made some wonderful friendships along the way.  Plus, I get to work with a bunch of gifted, talented gals too!  You have all inspired me!

Here is my CASE'ing . . . I've used HG Sing.  Yep, she's strumming that ukulele, singing her heart out with a farewell song . . . Aloha `oe.  

Aloha `oe, aloha `oe (Farewell to you, farewell to you)

E ke onaona noho i ka lipo (The charming one who dwells in the shaded bowers)
One fond embrace,
A ho`i a`e au ('Ere I depart)
Until we meet again.

  

Here's a close-up of Sing.  I think that sentiment was perfect for this card.  Many memories made . . . many more to experience!  :)


Well, that's it for me today.  I'll be back soon to share some more!  :)

The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > TWilson1424.

Don't forget! You now have two ways to play! You can either CASE the card OR you can use it as an inspiration piece. Meaning that you can make the same style of card, use the same colors, etc, just as long as we can tell that you got your ideas from the showcased card.


7 comments:

  1. Aloha `Oe e mama, Mahalo for all the beautiful creations. I will continue to visit you here on your blog for inspiration, and look forward to seeing what's in store for you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such perfect CASE card, Mama! I love the pretty colors you used! Has it been six months already? Wow! Time sure flies! You do AMAZING work, Mama! We will miss you at TGF but we know where to find you! :) Not farewell at all, Mama!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Mama~
    So touching, fab card, image, embellies and papers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. luvin' your cased card! it is super cute! hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mama,
    Loved the card you chose, and your case is just as wonderful. I love everything about it. It has been so much fun to be on the same team and although it's ending I'm positive we'll still inspire others and each other. Thanks for always being upbeat, funny and just plain awesome! You rock sista! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mama! sorry haven't visited in awhile... had some health issues to take care of, but i'm feeling better now. :)
    What an adorable card Mama!! love the HG cuties, i just got mine in the mail from TGF... cant wait to ink them up! Your term is up already??? that was really quick! loved all the projects you created... super amazing details you put on each one! Hope you have a great weekend!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe six months is coming to end already! You and the others were an awesome DT! Love your card Mama, the paper is lovely with Sing! Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)